Thursday, May 15, 2008

I had a Blogher dream

I had a dream about Kris last night.

I was at a crowded bar when I looked over and saw her at a table surrounded by men. She was surrounded by men, not the table. I could not get near her but I immediately recognized her. I HAD to get near her. I was finally able to get next to her and I asked if I could get her a drink. She replied a glass of wine and I said "I know. You are such a wino." She looked at me with a quizzical look on her face wondering if I knew who she was through her blog. I winked at her and motioned for her to walk with me. Well, as opposed to real life, she did.

I am six feet tall and she towered over me but at the same time she was not tall. You know how those paradoxes are very possible in dreams. I told her I was Trapped and she smiled.

Suddenly we were at a table with 3 other guys (the guys in the movie The 40 year old Virgin) and she excused herself to go do something. When she left the 3 guys were all over me trying to make passes at me. I'm not gay and there is nothing wrong with that but they were way too assertive. Then I saw Kris sitting next to us and she was crying. I went over and asked her what was wrong (I touched her leg as I asked.. it was firm yet feminine. Hey, it's a dream!). She said something I could not make out ending in "let's walk". As we walked she took my arm (I LOVE it when a lady takes my arm). I remember during the walk us looking at each other and almost, almost, kissing. Then she pulled out a pack of cigarettes and I said I was going to the restroom while she went outside to smoke.

Of course, I could not find the restroom, a waitress loaded down with a tray of food flirted with me then I woke up.

Now, I do not dream of movie or tv stars. Or anyone famous, for that matter. I read a lot of blogs and enjoy them. Why Kris? Sure, she is very attractive. She has a fantastic sense of humor and a wonderful way of expressing it. Is it because I think a good sense of humor is very sexy? Yes, but there are other humorous bloggers.

So, Kris. If you read this. What gives?

Oh, by the way. Before I woke up we were well on our way to getting a room.

If you are ever in Denver, tell me where you will be and I will buy you a glass of wine. You wino, you.

2 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

You are so funny, "Firm, yet feminine" - yes, my dear, in my dreams too!

You are very sweet and it's nice to hear that it was a pleasant dream. Which lets me know my roofies work best above 10,000 feet.

Cheers, and I'm glad you are writing again, dammit.

2:22 PM  
Blogger kris said...

You know better - Kris-kinda roofies are only used for making people have good dreams about me, rather than me forcing myself upon them. Not really my thing, even at 5,X*@) feet! And I thought Denver was the "Show Me" city . . . must be confusing that with someplace else . . .

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home